Sedgwick statewide seminars return in April
Sedgwick is pleased to once again offer our clients on-site, in-person educational seminars this Spring. We will be hosting half-day sessions that will provide you with timely, relevant information on workers' compensation, safety and unemployment.
Seminar topics include:
- Claims management - panel discussion with TPA & MCO
- Safety gap analysis
- Controlling unemployment costs: a strategic approach to mitigating unemployment risk
- How to stay connected with an aging and remote workforce
Sedgwick will be holding the seminars in four convenient locations across the state. The locations and dates are:
- April 12 - Perrysburg, Hilton Garden Inn
- April 13 - Independence, Embassy Suites
- April 25 - Dublin, Embassy Suites
- April 27 - West Chester, Marriott Cincinnati North
Registration fees are $75 per person for Sedgwick clients. Tuition, educational materials, continental breakfast and a refreshment break are included in the registration costs. These sessions qualify for the two-hour safety credit through the Ohio Bureau of Workers' Compensation. Please include your policy number <> when registering for the seminar. Be sure to register early as space is limited. We look forward to seeing you at one of our locations!
If you have any questions regarding the 2023 state fund seminar series, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.